Important Holiday Notice
American National Bank and The Federal Reserve Bank will be closed on Monday, May 26, 2014 for Memorial Day.
Please keep in mind that ACH transactions cannot settle on Monday, May 26. Thus, to ensure payment by Friday, May 23, your ACH entries should be processed through iBank on Thursday, May 22, and dated for May 23. We recommend that you transmit the ACH information prior to 9:30 AM.
Any transactions initiated on Friday, May 23, will not settle until Tuesday, May 27.
If you should have any questions, please feel free to call the Funds Transfer area at 402-399-5020. Thank you!
Fast, Convenient Paperless Transaction Processing
ACH is a powerful tool that can help you streamline the way you handle multiple, recurring and batch electronic transactions. American National Bank and Peoples National Bank can help you make the most of it. We offer a secure, easy way to transfer or receive banking transactions between you and your customers, employees and vendors.
Here are just a few examples of what ACH can help you do:
- Give your customers the option to pay recurring transactions or invoices
- Provide employees the benefit of having their paychecks automatically deposited in their bank accounts
- Make tax payments
- Handle monthly donations or charitable giving
- And many, many more depending on your needs...
- Let the ACH experts examine your business and show you how implementing and managing ACH transactions through our secure online iBank system can have a tremendous positive impact on your business.
Here are just a few of the benefits you can see immediately:
- Reduced check printing expenses
- Time saved on producing check runs
- Reduced reconciliation time
- Simpler management of transaction data
- Reduced exposure to fraud
- More predictable cash flow
For more information, please call 402-399-5037. To view our online video for ACH Manager, please click on the picture below.