New! Free Account Alerts
Introducing a new Account Alert service that helps you manage your money. Now you can setup alerts that will notify you via email or text on the status of your checking and savings accounts through Online Banking.
You choose which Account Alerts to receive and when:
- Deposit Alert - Alerts you when a deposit has been posted to your account.
- Low Balance Alert - Alerts you when the balance of your account is getting low.
- Overdraft Alert - Alerts you when your account is overdrawn.
- Withdrawal Alert - Alerts you when a withdrawal has been posted to your account.
- Check # Alert - Alerts you when a specific check number has cleared your checking account.
- Check $ Alert - Alerts you when a check over a specific dollar amount has cleared your checking account.
It's easy to sign up when you're enrolled in Online Banking.
Simply choose which alerts you want on each account you have enrolled online and where you want them sent.
Just follow these simple instructions:
1. Log in to your online banking account.
2. Go to the Alerts box in the top right.
3. Select the account you want to set up, Checking (DDA) or Savings (SAV).
4. Select the Alert you want, and then indicate if you want to receive an email or text.
5. If you want multiple Alerts on the same account, simply follow the same process again.
For detailed step-by-step instructions, please click here.